Hows The Battery Life On The GE??

Jimm129

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
So I'm gonna be getting this phone but never had the sense version of the HTC so I wouldn't know how battery life is although I have read that its good, but I want to know if the Google Edition has great battery life , or poor compared to the sense version and will I be able to get through a full day with it? I am mainly heavy in web browsing and I have heard that it did good on web browsing time but I would like to make sure from your experience with the phone .

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
So far for me battery life is just fine, I did a conversion (full conversion) to a GPe OS, not just a ROM mine is an RUU conversion. Battery life is impacted by so many things, screen time, radio reception, call time, email use. There are ways to squeeze more battery out of it with custom kernels as well.

mdandashly

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
I have a rooted HTC One GE. Running stock ROM and stock everything. I have bluetooth, GPS, LTE, etc on all day. Wifi on for about 6-7 hrs a day. I get about 4 hours screen on time and about 2 hours of talking on the phone. My battery will last me about 20 hours, at which point ill have like 15-20% left.

scaots

May 29, 2010
Visit site
I mostly used an OG Note previously and I think this is about equivalent to that. It usually can get me mostly through a day, but I do use it pretty heavy and often need to top off for extra 30-50%. I notice that the battery really drains when screen brightness is over 50%.