3 dot black bar should be fixed

amroa

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
It seems to me Google should build in support for the button layout HTC chose since this was done as per Google's design guide. Really annoyed with this one issue.

Otherwise, I really like GPe.

Posted via Android Central App

benhmadison

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
It seems to me Google should build in support for the button layout HTC chose since this was done as per Google's design guide. Really annoyed with this one issue.

Otherwise, I really like GPe.

It would have been nice to have the option to remove it but at least the bar is smaller than it was prior to the update. Honestly I've gotten so used to it that it doesn't bother me anymore.

Posted via Android Central App

Gunnyman

Apr 10, 2010
Visit site
Google HTC don't need to do anything, lazy developers need to adopt the Holo standards which have been out since ICS.
Because major OEM's (Samsung) keep putting menu buttons on their phones, lazy devs won't update their apps. It really is that simple.

amroa

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Google HTC don't need to do anything, lazy developers need to adopt the Holo standards which have been out since ICS.
Because major OEM's (Samsung) keep putting menu buttons on their phones, lazy devs won't update their apps. It really is that simple.

Good point. But still....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87