I defected from iPhone

HypoDest

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
@poisonivy66
If you're still looking for a keyboard with easy access to numbers you could try kii or TouchPal.

Sent from my GT-N7100

MrBungle999

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Yes i don't mind the shorter battery life, i think it's worth it, it's good to hear that you haven't had any virus's on your phone, as someone said it's just using common sense, going back to the IOS thing, yes it might be safe when downloading apps from the app store but there is some out and out rubbish in there, the trick is to find decent free stuff, not as easy as some might think, even some of the paid apps are not worth having.

Just read the reviews and look at his many downloads

Sent from my LG-D800 using AC Forums mobile app

poisonivy66

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
I really hope you get that music situation solved. What I do with mine is simply drag and drop from iTunes (or is the iTunes folder in Finder?) to android file transfer when my device is connected. Most of my files are mp3s though.

Posted via my lag-free, always updated Nexus 4
YAY i did it, for some reason HTC sync manager suddenly started to work and allowed me to download the software, before it had a bar across it, anyway i changed the format in itunes to MP3 for future music and it works, i have to transfer songs one at a time but that's fine......thank you for your help and every one else who gave me input :).......Just discovered one slight draw back , my MacBook Pro doesn't like the software, after importing music to my HTC one my Mac wont respond, keyboard,trackpad ect so i have to shut down then it's fine again, i guess i can put up with that, it doesn't seem to causing any other issues.

Last edited:

poisonivy66

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi all, I just installed Nova, as yet i can't see what advantages there are, can some one point out in what way it is better than the stock launcher, thanks :)

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi all, I just installed Nova, as yet i can't see what advantages there are, can some one point out in what way it is better than the stock launcher, thanks :)

Change the grid layout in the app drawer and home screens, scrolling animation and speed, number of pages and icons in the dock. Those are probably the big ones.

Sent from a Slim 4.3 S3

FishenFool

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Change the grid layout in the app drawer and home screens, scrolling animation and speed, number of pages and icons in the dock. Those are probably the big ones.

Sent from a Slim 4.3 S3

You forgot multiple docks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app

poisonivy66

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
I miss having the battery percentage displayed next to the battery, i know there are apps but is there any way to have it showing all the time?

Gbsa

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
I miss having the battery percentage displayed next to the battery, i know there are apps but is there any way to have it showing all the time?

Gsam battery monitor will show the percentage in the status bar. Free in play store.

sent from my awesome note 2

newnado

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Android bro. It's a great choice to leave that iPhone sh*t, and choosing HTC one is also a great choice rather than S4, you'll still find the pride of 'iPhone' in One with its' steel design, rather than plastic.

Keep this in ur mind : iPhone only gives you pride with its exlusive content and design, but NOT in quality. iPhone is a total loser. Try to compare the specifications of HTC One, Samsung Galaxy S4, and iPhone 5. RAM? Processor? Display sharpness (PPI)? Camera? Extra features? Both HTC One and S4 knocked down Apple's out of the game.

Posted via Android Central App

poisonivy66

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Android bro. It's a great choice to leave that iPhone sh*t, and choosing HTC one is also a great choice rather than S4, you'll still find the pride of 'iPhone' in One with its' steel design, rather than plastic.

Keep this in ur mind : iPhone only gives you pride with its exlusive content and design, but NOT in quality. iPhone is a total loser. Try to compare the specifications of HTC One, Samsung Galaxy S4, and iPhone 5. RAM? Processor? Display sharpness (PPI)? Camera? Extra features? Both HTC One and S4 knocked down Apple's out of the game.

Posted via Android Central App
Thank you, i am enjoying my HTC so far, i like the freedom of being able to customise as i please, i chose HTC one over other Android phones because of it's superior build and the size of the internal memory, it's a whole new learning curve.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo