- 03-21-2014, 08:25 AM #2
Re: Battery strength dropping after reboot
Could be an issue with the GPE version not calibrating properly verses the stock OS. Keep in mind a reboot is also a heavy battery drain regardless of stock/GPE, custom ROM, etc. so you should notice an obvious drop in battery but your description does seem a bit much.
- By Chelsy26 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2014, 11:54 PM
- By Joe Murphy1 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 03-25-2014, 10:09 PM
- By DinoF80 in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 8Last Post: 03-22-2014, 03:52 AM
- By ibrokedit in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-20-2014, 10:21 PM
- By WBSnow in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 0Last Post: 03-20-2014, 05:15 PM