Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    50 Global Posts

Default Battery strength dropping after reboot

I have a Sense HTC One converted over to a GPE. It works flawlessly other than one quirk. I start my day with a full battery. Over the course of the day the battery percent falls as expected. If I reboot the phone the reported battery strength will drop dramatically. The screen shot I have attached shows a drop from 30% before I reboot to 14% after the reboot. Battery strength dropping after reboot-screenshot_2014-03-20-16-54-15.jpg

This does NOT happen if I have the stock ROM instead of the GPE version. Any ideas?

Default Re: Battery strength dropping after reboot

Could be an issue with the GPE version not calibrating properly verses the stock OS. Keep in mind a reboot is also a heavy battery drain regardless of stock/GPE, custom ROM, etc. so you should notice an obvious drop in battery but your description does seem a bit much.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    50 Global Posts

Default Re: Battery strength dropping after reboot

Funny thing is that if I reboot several times the percentage will usually remain at whatever it came up at after the first reboot. It doesn't continue to drop, just the one time.