OMG! Ridiculous benchmark scores for HTC ONE!

droidmyme

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Considering that the chart is comparing a dual core One X to a quad core One, I wouldn't be overly impressed.

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums

Eaglemaniac

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Let's see how it compares to newer phones like the S4, Note 3, iPhone5S/6, etc. and then decide how impressive it is.

Well that goes without saying. In fact, I believe rumor has it that the S4 will run the same processor but clocked at 1.9ghz which means its benchmark will be higher. But who cares? This is still very impressive for HTC.

xlDeMoNiClx

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Well that goes without saying. In fact, I believe rumor has it that the S4 will run the same processor but clocked at 1.9ghz which means its benchmark will be higher. But who cares? This is still very impressive for HTC.
Personally i don't care about benchmarks at all. There are too many factors for them to be definite measures of a device's hardware.

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
I've talked at length with engineers from Qualcomm. Even they agree that benchmarks (including their own Vellamo benchmark) are pretty useless for judging two or more different phones, with different hardware, and different software. This is because applications run in a virtual machine on Android.

I wouldn't get too excited over this. Let someone use the phone for more than 5 minutes and see what they think.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I am really impressed with this phone. I really wish it was a nexus for $349. I know i can only dream for that price.
one thing i hate about this is its still 4.1.2. whats freaking wrong with HTC. its almost 3 months since 4.2 was released.