Is this phone a definite NO for VZW?

mistyisland

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Amazon isn't selling the case themselves. It is a merchant whose orders are fulfilled by Amazon. They added Verizon into the title to get more visits thus hopefully get more sales.
You know, you are probably right. However, they don't mention any other carrier, and when I put that model number in google here is what I get:

HTC6445LVW Could Be Next-Gen DROID DNA Or Verizon?s HTC One | TalkAndroid.com

I kind of like that case, and have searched for a generic version or one for Att, and I can't find one. It is unique in that it has a separate attached piece for the stand and what looks like a small magnetic closure. It might not wrinkle unevenly in the back like others. But it is for Verizon HTC One only, boo hoo.

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
You know, you are probably right. However, they don't mention any other carrier, and when I put that model number in google here is what I get:

HTC6445LVW Could Be Next-Gen DROID DNA Or Verizon?s HTC One | TalkAndroid.com

I kind of like that case, and have searched for a generic version or one for Att, and I can't find one. It is unique in that it has a separate attached piece for the stand and what looks like a small magnetic closure. It might not wrinkle unevenly in the back like others. But it is for Verizon HTC One only, boo hoo.

You can toss up links all day that show no confirmation. But I won't believe anyone who can't explain why Verizon would give up the DNA in under 6 months. Think about it...Verizon won't do it.

sent with my 2 year old HTC evo3d

mistyisland

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
You can toss up links all day that show no confirmation. But I won't believe anyone who can't explain why Verizon would give up the DNA in under 6 months. Think about it...Verizon won't do it.

i have no knowledge of the politics of these phones, so it would not help for me to "think about it." I've never used a DNA or any other HTC phone for that matter. I realize that the link is old and has no confirmation. I was just pointing out the fact that a seller, no, two sellers on Amazon are selling a unique case that is specifically designed for a Verizon HTC One with that model number and no others. Coincidence? Maybe.

androidluvr2

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
How long was it between the release of Motorola Droid Bionic and the Motorola Droid Razr? 2 months?

tvue83

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site

Just like they released the razr about a month after the bionic? Or how about the razr maxx a month after that? The htc one will come to verizon.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

tvue83

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
How long was it between the release of Motorola Droid Bionic and the Motorola Droid Razr? 2 months?

Im still mad about that crap moto pulled. I know that technology moves fast but they just completely abandoned us after the razr came out.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

androidluvr2

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
How long was it between the droid razr m, the droid razr maxx and the maxx hd?
Nothing was as bad as the time from Bionic to Razr, though. It was 2 months. Razr to Razr Maxx was 2.75 months close, but what happened to the Bionic owners was unforgivable. I almost became one of them. Laziness stopped me from suffering that fate.

Instead I suffered the fate of a GNex owner, lol!

Suda

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I'm still not sure about Verizon getting this phone. So what, that would mean Verizon is getting both whatever they decide to name the One and the Droid DNA 2?

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Well.....we're on a message board aren't we? I could've sworn this is what message boards were for.

You're right we are on a message board. Funny your posts are pretty negative for someone truly interested in the device and your posts are all over the gs4 forum talking about what you're going to do with that device when you get it too. Are you just trolling new devices and starting problems?

Suda

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
You're right we are on a message board. Funny your posts are pretty negative for someone truly interested in the device and your posts are all over the gs4 forum talking about what you're going to do with that device when you get it too. Are you just trolling new devices and starting problems?

Yeah, I made an account to troll new devices.

I have better stuff to do with my time than troll. You may not like what I say about things but it's my opinion and I'd appreciate it if you'd respect them, just like I respect your obvious HTC bias. As far as me being on the S4 forum, I post on the S4 board because I'm also considering the S4 as well. I also post on the general discussion board as well, what can you read into that? And I've laid out equal criticisms about the S4 and the One.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87