HTC One: This is THE BUG Thread.

jay_men

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Re: This is THE BUG Thread.

This is probably more a compatibility issue but using the S3 stock headset with the HTC One causes the HTC One to randomly make calls to the last caller in the call history even after the recent firmware update. I guess it is the features Samsung adds on to the headset because I switched to a BlackBerry headset and the issue has not occurred since.

And yes, I know I can use the HTC One stock headset but I have not taken the time to take it out of the plastic yet.

Rich iz s1k

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site

hi im using flash alert pro and it makes my lock screen unlock at the touch of a finger instead of dragging the unlock key
the lock screen works right when i have accessibility for it off but i find flash alert very useful and i was wondering if anyone knew of a way to fix the glitch

monizzle

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site

Maybe not a "bug" but an RFE - I would like to allow Facebook feeds in my BlinkFeed, but I do NOT want Facebook pics in my Gallery. Ever.

This!! How do I fix this? I've taken Facebook off my blinkfeed and that doesn't seem to have fixed my gallery. Anyone have a suggestion?

roadzilla

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site

STRANGE BUG

The first time I faced this issue, I ignored it, but this issue cropped up again yesterday while I was listening to music.

Issue - I am using Player Pro as the music player on my HTC One. When I play music through the Player Pro application, the music starts at a very deafening volume level when using headphones. Even the volume rocker is of no help. I tried reducing the volume and I reached the last point on the music volume scale, but the music sound level was not reduced.
I then tried using the stock player to listen to music and it very well responded to the volume rocker and I could control the level of the music. What could be wrong here? Is this a bug?

Another instance, I connected my Bluetooth headset (Dell BH200) to HTC One and was listening to music on the same player " Music Pro". As usual the same problem, the volume rocker doesnot control the music level. I then tried to reduce the volume through the control of my bluetooth headset and I was able to reduce the volume.
Could this be issue with the player or the phone.

This same apk file which I used to install the app Music Pro to listen to music on my HTC One was used to install on HTC Desire S and it worked FLAWLESSLY! I was very happy with the player. What could be wrong here?

fz1jmp

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site

Issue with Bluetooth. It seemed like I would have constant issue with bluetooth, mainly in my car, but also with a pair of speakers and my motorcycle headset. It would randomly disconnect, show connected when it was not, etc. I read an article that said the antenna is shared by bluetooth and wi-fi and if you stop wi-fi and use bluetooth it will work. Well since I started doing that, I have had no issues with bluetooth. I would hope this can be fixed. I'm also an ex-IP5'er and it worked with no issue. I completely understand minor bugs, so it's no issue especially with a workaround, but I would like to see it fixed.

mccoy1

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site

New HTC One owner here. On my lock screen, the text message icon shows that there is "1" text message. So I swipe it up to open, but there is no text message. I have cleared ALL former text messages so my text-inbox is empty, yet it still shows this on the lock screen. When engaged in the phone and screens the text message icon is blank without indication of any texts having been received.

Any idea? I did download Nova Launcher, but I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it.

slick2404

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site

New HTC One owner here. On my lock screen, the text message icon shows that there is "1" text message. So I swipe it up to open, but there is no text message. I have cleared ALL former text messages so my text-inbox is empty, yet it still shows this on the lock screen. When engaged in the phone and screens the text message icon is blank without indication of any texts having been received.

Any idea? I did download Nova Launcher, but I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it.

I have the same problem, also using Nova.

h2hcoop

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site

I have Facebook event linked to my HTC One calendar. When I open my HTC One calendar, all of my FB event time is off by one hour from the actual event. Is there a way to fix this?

TimmE

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site

I started getting the "no SIM card" error. Easy to fix but growing in annoyance.

Posted via Android Central App

bc_one

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site

hi everyone, i have a problem with the song lyric, i'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but i dont know the answer, i was hoping if anyone here can help.
basically the song lyric doesnt show up in any song i play, i'm sure i set the song's tag (nam, singer, album) correctly, it still doesnt show up, does any of you experience the same problem?
thanks in advance

sorry if this isnt the correct thread to post this, i'm new :p

veez999

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site

Hi.Got my phone for 4 days and loving it.One bug i have found is that the dialer view doesnt default to the tabs you set.It only defaults on last call dialled even if you set the tab order under settings.This is annoying since i would prefer favorites..

veez999

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site

Hi.Got my phone for 4 days and loving it.One bug i have found is that the dialer view doesnt default to the tabs you set.It only defaults on last call dialled even if you set the tab order under settings.This is annoying since i would prefer favorites..

Anyone?

des0late

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site

Not sure if anyone else has had this problem, but I've been noticing that every now and then when I try to make a call, it will hang up and immediately start the call again. It's quite quick and not that noticeable but when I check the Call History, it shows that I made a phone call to the same number twice (same time stamp) even though it was really just one call.
I thought it was an issue with me being on LTE and it switching over to 4G/HSPA to make the call, but it happens even when I have LTE turned off...

Anybody else have the same issue? It's hard to reproduce because it doesn't always happen but I'll keep trying to see if I can figure out what causes it.

anon(6089242)

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site

The only real bug i've found is the following:
If you listen to music and have the phone in your pocket, after you get a call and disconnect, the phone turns on in your pocket.
Other than that, this phone wowed me just like htc desire did some three years ago. Or maybe even more.

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site

I unlocked my phone using cellunlocker.net to switch from AT&T to straight talk and prior to restore I could use internet and send and receive mms and now I can't. I changed the apn settings about 20 times using straight talk website to reading multiple forums and using others 'improvements' does anybody know what I should do?

Last edited:

bc_one

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site

hi everyone, i have a problem with the song lyric, i'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but i dont know the answer, i was hoping if anyone here can help.
basically the song lyric doesnt show up in any song i play, i'm sure i set the song's tag (nam, singer, album) correctly, it still doesnt show up, does any of you experience the same problem?
thanks in advance

sorry if this isnt the correct thread to post this, i'm new :p

so no one is having the same problem with the song lyric?
I'd like to add another problem, i can't seem to change the notification sound, already changed it to facebook pop or even silent but everytime there's an email/sms, the notif sound is still the default sound.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez