New HTC One and GS4 Comparison by Mobile Tech Review

briancook451

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I have the HTC one and I have used an S3 and I see that certain things on the S4 seem very similar to the S3 and that is why I left. I love my One and I think this is the best phone I have ever owned

Steven Varley

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Now i can be truly un-biased as i have had both, I LOVE Both, I went from one x to a one but i have to admit that htc customer care was lacking, After 6 days with my htc one the power button recessed itself into the casing, that was a return i took a replacement HTC One, after three days my new One Had a lovely failure in that the brightness settings all of a sudden went to FULL POWER and could not be adjusted automatically or manually, ok i thought, software glitch easy fix, reset phone...... same problem no break. call htc and i **** you not i get someone i can barely understand and this was the conversation minus the welcome to htc. me (m): hi i have a new htc one and the screen brightness cannot be adjusted, i mean it is on full bore and won't dim at all. HTC (H): Ok so you have a one, is it a one x. M: No its a HTC ONE. H: Ok and the problem your having is the screen is bright, have you tried going into the settings and adjusting it M: ah yeah, i wouldn't be calling if i hadn't. H: Ok have you tried resetting it, a hard reset M: Yeah three times H: and it didn't work? M: no thats why i am calling. H: Ok well i suggest you take it to place of purchase and they can look at it, thank you for calling htc.......... Well i took it back and now i have a galaxy s4, much the same really just a different skin we'll see how it goes.:cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress