Who goes "Naked"

daveh98

May 4, 2013
Visit site
How many users don't use a case for the HTC One. Just curious as there is a big case discussion. Just wondering who doesn't use a case and or screen protector.

vasekvi

May 5, 2013
Visit site
I used all my webos phones with no case cause all of them suck with a slider phone. Ive tried invisible shield but I hated it.

On my S4 I got an incipio case and a moshi ivisor xt scren cover and I love it save for the speaker hole being covered when placing the phone flat on a table and the two weird little windows for the back and menu buttons on the screen cover.

Sent from my Samsung GS4 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1367785605120.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367785605120.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 197
  • uploadfromtaptalk1367785637292.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367785637292.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 195
  • uploadfromtaptalk1367785652782.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367785652782.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 195

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Wish I could but I keep a screen protector on front and back. No case though. I do it mostly for resale value. Most buyers see cosmetics and I want to limit scratches and nicks. If I kept my devices for a long time then I probably wouldn't care as much.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

cyanogen123

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
I went naked with my 4s for nearly 2 years, never had a major drop and theres a few scuffs on it but its still in relatively good condition. I hope its the same for this phone after 2 years.

JRDroid

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I was till my dog made me drop my phone. I had to flget a case to cover the shameful dinged corners and prevent future damage.

Ddust14

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
I go birthday suit as well with the exception of a screen protector. This phone is too sexy to cover it's booty......oops I meant beauty ;)

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I don't use cases, and the only time I run into screen protectors is when I buy a Sony phone. They factory install them on all their phones.

Sent from my Panasonic ELUGA

coggster

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I vary. I always have a screen protector on but the case depends where I am and what I am doing. Most of the time it is naked but if I am going fishing or something where there is a higher chance of dropping it or getting it dirty then I put whatever case I have on. Best of both worlds and I can resell a decent condition phone. The iPhone 5 has been the worst though due to the covering on the metal. Which is why I went for the silver One even though I prefer the look of the black One.

jgreeson25

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
This is the first phone in a very long time that I'm using without a case. Most recently I used the nexus 4 with the bumper and for me that was quite a change from the larger cases. With the HTC One it would be a shame to put it in a case and cover up one of the main reasons behind my ultimate purchasing decision. Just be careful with it and don't lay it down on hard surfaces often.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I am half and half if I'm around the house I use my phone naked but as soon as I step outside I pur my case back on my phone trying to protect it as well as possible but I still have to feel the cold aluminum at times.

daveh98

May 4, 2013
Visit site
This is the first phone I am using a screen protector and case. The military grade screen protectors are much nicer than ones I have tried in the past. I can barely tell it's on. I did get a case (just a basic Sprint branded Gel case) but ONLY for the fact the camera hole gives enough of a space to prevent the camera lens from touching surfaces. The camera on this phone is just too exposed to not scratch when placed on a surface.

Birthday suit is the best way to go though for a phone like this as it truly is the most aesthetic phone on the market. Makes an iPhone look like a Zach Morris Phone:)

SCjRqrQCnBQ19QoYCtdl

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
I believe this is like everything else in life. The safer you feel, the less careful you are. If you put a case on you will be less careful, and therefore, more likely to drop the phone. If you drop the phone, even with a case, there is a chance of breaking the screen. I choose to enjoy my phone as is and be careful. I am unconcerned about a little wabi sabi from everyday use, but so far the phone remains pristine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa