Has anybody seen an actual activated black ONE demo?

Sterling147

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
I have been looking for a live demo of the black HTC ONE, basically to see what I missed since they were released too late for me to exchange my silver phone for. I have looked in Sprint, AT&T and T-Mobile stores as well as Best Buy. I have seen 'dummy' phones at Best Buy, but only silver at the other stores. I asked sales reps at 2 Sprint stores why they aren't displaying activated black phones and they told me that HTC didn't provide them with demo models of the black phones. Is this another marketing blunder by HTC? (I didn't want to give this a title bashing HTC although this marketing mistake (?) could warrant it).

I have gotten to like the color differentiation of my silver phone in a black case and wanted to see how it compares with the actual black model.

jrvtecaccord

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I've seen the black version at an AT&T store in Irving, TX about two weeks ago. Very sleek looking! On a side note, the day I went was when the Optimus G Pro was released, they actually had it on display and it looked like a great phone.

aggie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Black One on display in the Garland, Tx store. Looked great but showed alot more dirt than the silver.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

majiklantrn

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
I got the Black version because it looks very nice. Only problem is, the black wears off on the edge like the iphone 5 black version. So I contacted AT&T and asked if I can get a replacement with a silver one. Also, my buttons on the bottom aren't very responsive and don't have a good haptic feedback.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I got the Black version because it looks very nice. Only problem is, the black wears off on the edge like the iphone 5 black version. So I contacted AT&T and asked if I can get a replacement with a silver one. Also, my buttons on the bottom aren't very responsive and don't have a good haptic feedback.

It sucks to here such an awesome looking phone do this. But then again they all do it sadly. The only nice thing about the plastic phones are the fact that they may not wear as easy. But I like how the HTC One looks in silver too!

Back to the OP. Vermont has nothing! Last week when I picked up the silver att HTC One they only had silver. But I'm happy with the silver choice anyways! Great device.