Tapatalk app question

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
So like a dummy I have never bought this app. HTC finally gave me my $25 credit to the Play Store and I was gonna buy it with that. However I see Tapatalk 2, 4 and a beta for 4...What one should I buy? If I bought Tapatalk 2 will it be upgraded to 4 at some point? Just wondering! Thanks.

mrbootcrm

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
So like a dummy I have never bought this app. HTC finally gave me my $25 credit to the Play Store and I was gonna buy it with that. However I see Tapatalk 2, 4 and a beta for 4...What one should I buy? If I bought Tapatalk 2 will it be upgraded to 4 at some point? Just wondering! Thanks.

You could write to the developer for a definitive answer but I bought Tapatalk (not certain on the number) and have gotten updates accordingly. I even got an email a couple weeks back about trying the new beta version before my app gets updated so I think I should have the latest version once it's on a release version.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
You could write to the developer for a definitive answer but I bought Tapatalk (not certain on the number) and have gotten updates accordingly. I even got an email a couple weeks back about trying the new beta version before my app gets updated so I think I should have the latest version once it's on a release version.

Thanks Boot. I think I will just install the beta for now. Wait to see what happens.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87