Tried the One. Back to iPhone :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

manni1to

May 13, 2013
Visit site
I tried to love the one.
It's beautiful. Feels great in the hand.
But a lot of apps seem glitchy and the camera is so bad it's insulting.
So the pretty one is going back for an iPhone 5.

Oh, what could've been!!!

madlaw1071

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I tried to love the one.

Which apps are you referring to? There is nothing insulting about the One's camera in the slightest. Can you be more specific as to what insults you about it?

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
TO each their own! I'm glad you gave it a go. The HTC One is certainly not for everyone. The same could be said for all devices. :)

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
I tried to love the one.

Lol... Got to love the farewells.. Thanks for letting us know.. Good luck.
FYI this is a one forum.. If you aren't happy with it maybe you could post something on a forum where you are going as opposed to what your leaving.. What kind of reaction do you expect?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Last edited:

bigrey81

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Last edited:

rober7o

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I dont get these farewell posts, unless you have actual questions or something we can help you with, what is the point? As previously stated ny another user, why would you make the post here? Go to the forums to which phone you like best. Don't mean to sound like a ****** but nobody cares.

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Which apps are you referring to? There is nothing insulting about the One's camera in the slightest. Can you be more specific as to what insults you about it?
Don't waste your energy on this. Let them go.

Sent from the Superuser account on my newly rooted Sprint Galaxy Nexus

ddillon80

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I tried to love the one.

Don't let the door hit you in the a** too hard on your way out ;) No offense but I just don't get these types of threads. They provide no substance and/or valuable info for others. For whatever reason (which you didn't explain too well) you are sending your One back for an iPhone 5. That's fine and I wish you the best of luck with the iPhone. I hope you love it as much as most of us (in the HTC One) forum love the One. And I don't mean to sound defensive but if you are going to start a thread like this at least be specific. List the reasons why you are not happy with the phone and provide some real feedback. General statements like the "apps seem glitchy" and "the camera is so bad it's insulting" don't really tell us anything.or help others who are on the fence make an informed decision about purchasing this device.

Notsosure

May 21, 2013
Visit site
I think you guys are taking this way too personally.

I don't see this same reaction when someone goes back to the S4. :D

I think it's the fact that OP failed to cover the details and explanation as to why he is leaving the one except it was "insulting" which has no value whatsoever. There are plenty of threads out there with people indicating the phone isn't for them and they gave a complete reason why and added to the value of the community. This thread added no value to any users of HTC one or even any of the non-HTC users that is possibly contemplating on switching to the One. Seems more like a troll thread to me to dis the One more than anything.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

MFmonster

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
I find posts like this so funny.
In this era of instagram, twitter, and facebook it appears people are so needy of attention they require posting everywhere beyond facebook just to let strangers know something they did or doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa