HTC One Remote

Don164

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
I have managed to use the remote of the HTC One and I have configured the front room of my house to it, I have got the TV and satellite box to it.
I'm having trouble connecting to the back room of my house. The TV is of the BUSH brand I have used the 15 or so attempts it allows me to connect to it and I haven't been able to do so and their is not physical remote for the TV hence the reason I want to connect it to my phone.
Is their any solution ?!
Thanks !

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I have managed to use the remote of the HTC One and I have configured the front room of my house to it, I have got the TV and satellite box to it.
I'm having trouble connecting to the back room of my house. The TV is of the BUSH brand I have used the 15 or so attempts it allows me to connect to it and I haven't been able to do so and their is not physical remote for the TV hence the reason I want to connect it to my phone.
Is their any solution ?!
Thanks !

I've never heard of BUSH brand TVs. You could trial and error through some of the other manufacturer's settings to see if there's one that matches your TV. Also, you can take your phone into a store that sells them and ask to borrow one of the remotes for a minute. Use it to teach your phone the correct codes.

Don164

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm from the UK so I think that may be the reason. Theirs so many settings to go through that I could never be arsed to do it all ! I guess the only real thing I can do is look for the physical remote control for the TV ! Thanks anyway

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
If you don't find it, don't forget about the learning mode. You can teach it from any other Bush remote. The codes are pretty uniform these days as I understand it.

I'm from the UK so I think that may be the reason. Theirs so many settings to go through that I could never be arsed to do it all ! I guess the only real thing I can do is look for the physical remote control for the TV ! Thanks anyway