HTC One Synch Manager and Video

Jsaeger98

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I have need to pull video off my phone for a class on a weekly basis. A big reason I stuck with HTC was the due to my experience with the original Evo and Evo 3d, I simply connected my phone to the computer, mounted the disk drive as an external hard drive and BAM, drag and drop video from phone on to the computer/ WHY HAVE I LOST THIS ABILITY ON MY NEW HTC ONE? The Synch manger is simply awful. It gets stuck at 91% completion every single time I plug in my phone. It never pulls the video off of my phone before it locks up. I love my phone but I would never have purchased it if I knew how bad this part of the experience was going to be. Uploading a video file over WIFI simply is stupid. It takes way too long. I am currently uploading one from my phone to Google Drive. It has been 30 minutes and and it has uploaded 135 mb.

Is there ANY way to mount my phone as an external hard drive the way I used to do? Otherwise, it may be time to take this phone back.

SO frustrated. :mad:

ram1220

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I honestly am not sure why you can't do what you want. My HTC One is with Sprint. All I have to do is plug the phone into my computer and I can transfer things right away from phone to computer and computer to phone. Maybe there is a setting you need to change? But mine works just like what you need.

TSkizzle

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Are you using a mac or pc? You shouldn't have the issue with a pc, it's pretty straight forward. If your using a mac, download android file transfer. It's much easier to use and works like a charm.

Posted via Android Central App on my One and only.