Question Samsung video recovery problem

Brett plenty

Feb 18, 2024
Visit site
Hi. I deleted a video a while ago and wondered if there’s anyway to get it back. I sent it to my work phone and it was there until I had to reinstall WhatsApp. But I didn’t save it to the phone. The video is really important to me. Hope you guys can help.
Cheers
Brett

Brett plenty

Feb 18, 2024
Visit site
I sent it from my android to my horrible iPhone via WhatsApp and deleted it from my android. It was on my chat on my iPhone WhatsApp but since I uninstall it then reinstalled it the chat has gone along with my other chats

Brett plenty

Feb 18, 2024
Visit site
The thing is I've used a couple of apps that recover. I can see videos which are still on my phone and ones that I've deleted. So I literally took the picture on my android. Is there a way to find it if I hook it up to a pc maybe? It's kinda sentimental

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
PC only going see same on your device.
Go to your photo gallery check the recycling bin or your file manger on the device and check it's recycling bin if nothing then maybe try a place that does extract Data deleted but I'm sure the cost of something like that will be very expensive if they can .

Brett plenty

Feb 18, 2024
Visit site
Yeah recycling bin only goes up to 30 days. And this was nearly 2 months if not before Xmas. On my android that is. But it only disappeared from my iPhone WhatsApp chat literally this morning. Just didn't save it to my iPhone gallery

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xak47d