Acces phone data, move backup from pc to phone if phone is in recovery mode

fritzli3

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Well i messed up. Badly messed up. I broke my phone during flashing a rom, because the rom was faulty (actually my browser crashed during the download and i tried to install half a rom), the everything got f**** up and so on and so on. And the point is I forgot to make a backup and I had moved my previous backups to my pc, because they were so many, and I thought, i'll make anther before flashing but i forgot. No my phone is broken and has no OS. I however can still acces recovery mode. MY question is, is it in any way possible to acces my phone from my computer druing recovery mode, so I can move a backup over and then fix everything? Because that would save me alot of trouble. Pls reply quickly! I'm desperate.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Which recovery are you using? I use TWRP and you can always mount your SD card so your computer can read it.

fritzli3

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I guess ima use RUU, to get this sortet. But i just can't find the right one, or they don't work. The version numbers are correct, i put my CID in etc, but i never works out, and now i can't acces recovery mode anymore.:(:'(