4.3 Minor OTA Update

Jimmy Walker

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
I've recently heard that Sprint released a minor OTA update to fix the no SIM Card issue which affects LTE. The build number is 3.05.651.3. I was just wondering who all has received this update yet? Because I have yet to receive it.

Posted via Android Central App

decypher44

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I saw that as well. I think it was Android Police I saw on Twitter. I've been checking for the update ever since. However, they posted a screenshot of the improvements. It looks like how the Sprint community forum looks like. I checked over there and couldn't find it. Wondering if maybe they pulled it back.

charlesspivak1

May 5, 2010
Visit site
It would seem they did pull it back, someone said they saw it on XDA, but I have not found it yet. Any news someone finds would be great...

Apparently along with the no-SIM issue (which I don't have but know others who do), it also is supposed to more accurately account for how strong the signal is on the phone. If it's just a cosmetic thing then who cares, but if it's something that really affects signal coverage/accuracy then bring it on!

bhemi73

May 11, 2012
Visit site
Yep I've been having this issue since the 4.3 update. I'd love a patch for this.

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

Jimmy Walker

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
I saw that as well. I think it was Android Police I saw on Twitter. I've been checking for the update ever since. However, they posted a screenshot of the improvements. It looks like how the Sprint community forum looks like. I checked over there and couldn't find it. Wondering if maybe they pulled it back.

I recently read that Sprint pulled back the update. I have no idea why, but I'm hoping they release it again soon.

cuffs50

May 9, 2012
Visit site
It would seem they did pull it back, someone said they saw it on XDA, but I have not found it yet. Any news someone finds would be great...

Apparently along with the no-SIM issue (which I don't have but know others who do), it also is supposed to more accurately account for how strong the signal is on the phone. If it's just a cosmetic thing then who cares, but if it's something that really affects signal coverage/accuracy then bring it on!

Yeah I've had my one for 3 days and I have to say the signal is much worse than my LTEvo. Hope it's just a software issue that can be fixed with an update.

sent from my stealth black HTC OnE