Strange battery behavior

henryfool3

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
So i charge the phone, the light is green, I take it off the charger and then suddenly it drops to 98. Put it back on the charger and it's 96. Started typing this while charging and it dropped to 95 then went back to 96 and still charging.

Tried the calibrating where I drained the battery left the phone off and charged overnight.

Any other thoughts or suggestions?

Much appreciated.

Posted via Android Central App

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
So i charge the phone, the light is green, I take it off the charger and then suddenly it drops to 98. Put it back on the charger and it's 96. Started typing this while charging and it dropped to 95 then went back to 96 and still charging.

Tried the calibrating where I drained the battery left the phone off and charged overnight.

Any other thoughts or suggestions?

Much appreciated.

Have you tried a full shut down and reboot? Also be careful and don't let your battery drain all the way.

henryfool3

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Do you mean factory reset? Definitely trying to avoid that at the moment. I've done a soft reset.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Do you mean factory reset? Definitely trying to avoid that at the moment. I've done a soft reset.

Not a factory reset (although you could do that), I just meant hold the power until it shuts off and then power it back on.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuzuboiii