- 3 Posts
GPS works fine, but cannot navigate?
Not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but since the latest update, my HTC One cannot properly navigate in Google Maps...
The GPS would be able to locate my current location, but once I start navigation, it cannot update my location as I drove/walked...
Tried clearing cache. Didn't help.
Any ideas for a fix?
- 01-19-2014, 08:17 PM #2
- 01-20-2014, 07:11 PM #4
- 702 Posts
Re: GPS works fine, but cannot navigate?
try clearing the data, as well as the cache (on the same page).
terminate the app and re-launch.
for what its worth i've had an issue not long ago with google maps whereby the directional arrow was wonky, pointing in all directions except the one that it should be pointing towards.
although not as critical as your issue, it seems to have solved itself on its own as of late.
if your GPS works (you can check with other apps - such as waze) it might be an issue with google maps app.
another suggestion would be to uninstall the app altogether and re-install it.
- 01-20-2014, 08:01 PM #5
- By iishotz21 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 01-20-2014, 11:43 AM
- By Foxhound221 in forum HTC VividReplies: 1Last Post: 01-20-2014, 10:20 AM
- By mike31082 in forum SprintReplies: 7Last Post: 01-19-2014, 08:14 PM
- By buyshirts in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2014, 03:52 PM
- By fishbowl38 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 01-19-2014, 02:59 PM