HTC UK update

wezzyd

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Just a heads up for those who haven't got it yet. The update page is now showing again pushed to customer for KitKat

Posted via Android Central App

CivilEx

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
I'm on software number 4.20.206.16 with O2 from the last (pulled) update. I'm not seeing an update yet - what software number is being pushed now ?

wezzyd

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm guessing its just being re released from last time. My software number is below yours tho and I have an unlocked model

garethrdwilliams

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Updated mine last night with no issues. UK user on "3" carrier

TBH there is no difference at all visually bar the upper notification tray now being black and white so the red beats and green battery are now white.

I was hoping for translucent lower screen icons on the home screen and also in the menu but alas it's still blacked out.

Posted via Android Central App on HTC One

Ninjatogo

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Updated mine last night with no issues. UK user on "3" carrier

TBH there is no difference at all visually bar the upper notification tray now being black and white so the red beats and green battery are now white.

I was hoping for translucent lower screen icons on the home screen and also in the menu but alas it's still blacked out.

Posted via Android Central App on HTC One

From what I've seen, the icon tray on the home screen is going translucent in the next big Sense upgrade (Sense 6). We will probably have to wait until the summer to get it though.

Vygantas

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
my htc one belongs to Orange.. Someone knows when update will appear ? I' am not getting an update for a long time.. Can it be that i won't get it ?

wezzyd

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
My beats icon is still red. Are the carrier software numbers higher than the unlocked model? Mine is 4.19.401.9

Lawro

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
I can confirm that the Orange update is available. I've got it installed on my HTC One. Software version 4.19.401.11

HTC One - Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87