Blue Beats Audio And Stuck on htc one screen

Noah Baron

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
I tried installing the newest update and powered off my phone because it froze now when I try to turn it back on it it shows the quietly brilliant screen then shows a bunch of colors and it keeps freezing on the htc one screen with the beats audio logo blue at the bottom. My phone is stock and i tried recovery and factory reset and it does the same thing but occasionally i do get the triangle and ! sign but then it goes back i have no idea what to do and I looked around to see similar cases but couldn't find any. Please help and thank you.

Dave Hedges

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
It's very odd. I can load a stock 4.2.1 rom ota to 4.3 then when i try to ota to 4.4.2 i get a scrambled pink animation instead of the sprint logo then an splash screen with the beats logo in blue instead of red.

AimeeBant

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
Mine is doing exactly the same thing! I've already had my phone replaced twice now with HTC. I tried updating, and it went to the triangle error, so I turned it off and it's stuck on the htc one screen with a blue beats audio symbol?! So confused, do any of you know how to fix this now?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa