SMS Notifications Disappeared from Lock Screen

linbash

May 2, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I just updated to the lasted software and it seems my phone no longer displays messages receives on the lock screen anymore.

I checked the Messages > Settings > Notifications > Notification Preview (ticked)

And that Settings > Security > Notification Settings > Phone and Text message (both ticked)

I'm still getting a blank lock screen that doesn't show any message content or missed phone call information.

Have restarted the phone, ticked, unticked etc and it still doesn't work.

Please helped this only happened after I ran this latest update :(

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I just updated to the lasted software and it seems my phone no longer displays messages receives on the lock screen anymore.

I checked the Messages > Settings > Notifications > Notification Preview (ticked)

And that Settings > Security > Notification Settings > Phone and Text message (both ticked)

I'm still getting a blank lock screen that doesn't show any message content or missed phone call information.

Have restarted the phone, ticked, unticked etc and it still doesn't work.

Please helped this only happened after I ran this latest update :(

Well, i think at the update doesn't goes smoothly as it should why don't you try factory resetting it, I might also be happening because sometimes the newly installed ROM needs initialisation, that can be done via using factory resetting I think you should try it out.