Htc one s stuck at bootload screen (buttons doesn' work)

Wilhelm Winter

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
I accidently drop my phone to water,try to dry it. It was okay,then it started do weird thing w/o any touch. And i shut it down,when i started it,it went to bootloader screen,locked. My volume buttons doesnt work so i cant factory reset,and cant do fastboot. When i shut it down,then restart the same thing. Boot menu,buttons dont do ****,stuck here. I think it's becuse of water,but why buttons dont work ? I really need help,couldn't find any help on my own lang.

It has 1 more year warranty,should i send it ,or is it simple problem ? Also,will i pay for repair -is it my fault- ? :(

thanks.

IamMasterChat

Aug 31, 2014
Visit site
I accidently drop my phone to water,try to dry it. It was okay,then it started do weird thing w/o any touch. And i shut it down,when i started it,it went to bootloader screen,locked. My volume buttons doesnt work so i cant factory reset,and cant do fastboot. When i shut it down,then restart the same thing. Boot menu,buttons dont do ****,stuck here. I think it's becuse of water,but why buttons dont work ? I really need help,couldn't find any help on my own lang.

It has 1 more year warranty,should i send it ,or is it simple problem ? Also,will i pay for repair -is it my fault- ? :(

thanks.

You better make use of the warranty. No matter how simple it may seem, the warrantor can guaranty repair and restoration of your phone for it's intended use. Also, if you make your own troubleshooting, you might mess with their warranty policy and end up paying more.

Wilhelm Winter

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
You better make use of the warranty. No matter how simple it may seem, the warrantor can guaranty repair and restoration of your phone for it's intended use. Also, if you make your own troubleshooting, you might mess with their warranty policy and end up paying more.

I think my buttons are broken.I press volume up and goes down. volume down button don't makes anything.and home button is only working at start/shut down. I can go to factory reset but can't choose it. I'm gonna use warranty. Thanks buddy.

Wilhelm Winter

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site

hey,my uncle is an electrician,he said phone is tarnished.so i think problem is cause of water.also we tried to open a battery but we couldn't,now i cant even start my phone. i'm gonna take it to the repair store hope they can make it.