HTC File Manager

Fathertime

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Is the new HTC file manager just for the M8 or can it be downloaded for the M7? Went to Google Play and couldn't find it listed on the phone, but found it using my desktop computer.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Was it this one: HTC File Manager? When you look at it on the Google Play website on your computer, click the Install button--does your M7 come up as an option? If not, then it's not compatible (although I did see a review that implied it worked on a user's M7).

Fathertime

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
What procedure are you using to download and install? I plugged the phone into my computer and it said I had no compatible device from the Google Play site.

Little Darwin

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I just clicked install, and selected my device (I actually have a couple of Android devices) and downloaded over 4G. Does your Google Play account have your M7 listed?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
What procedure are you using to download and install? I plugged the phone into my computer and it said I had no compatible device from the Google Play site.

You don't need to plug the phone into the computer. As long as your M7 is logged into the same account as on your computer browser, you should be able to see it as a device you can install to. This is if you're using the Google Play Store website on your computer browser.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo