How do I fix my rooted HTC M7 mobile data it is not working and my WiFi won't turn on at all?

DaeDae1515

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
how do i fix my rooted htc m7 mobile data is not working and my WiFi wont turn on at all?

i tryed to turn on my wifi and it didnt not turn on so i was just going to use my data and it wont work its not responding. and this has happen one other time but i reset my phone and it stayed rooted and everythang but i dont want to have to go throw the reset process i dont want it to happen again can someone help me please?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: how do i fix my rooted htc m7 mobile data is not working and my WiFi wont turn on at all?

i tryed to turn on my wifi and it didnt not turn on so i was just going to use my data and it wont work its not responding. and this has happen one other time but i reset my phone and it stayed rooted and everythang but i dont want to have to go throw the reset process i dont want it to happen again can someone help me please?

Welcome to the forums. Have you tried rebooting the device? Clearing the cache in recovery?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana