Armband for HTC One (M8)

SuperTongue

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I tend to run outdoors and have an armband for my Note 3, but would obviously like to get one for my M8. I know there are some "universal" bands out there, but was just wondering if anyone happened to have one that works on their M8.

A shot in the dark, but I'll keep scouring the Internet - I'm sure one will pop up sooner or later.

UPDATE:
I broke out my Note 3 armband today - not sure why I didn't attempt it before - but it seems to work good for the time being until one that legitimately fits the One (M8) comes out.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU3535839

There's a little wiggle room and the band isn't as tight as it is when the Note 3 is in, but as long as you have headphones in, there's nothing to worry about. I tried it out and everything work fine today.

Last edited:

RRHMJ23

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
I tries my band Thats made for the s4/ LG g2 phones of that nature. Works good. Please update when u find a band made for the m8

digital-g

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
In your opinion, would an HTC One M8 outfitted with an Otterbox Defender Series Case fit in the Note 3 Armband? I'm tired of having to uncase/recase my M8 just to use it on runs. Thanks in advance!

Bmhigg

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer