Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Armband for HTC One (M8)

I tend to run outdoors and have an armband for my Note 3, but would obviously like to get one for my M8. I know there are some "universal" bands out there, but was just wondering if anyone happened to have one that works on their M8.

A shot in the dark, but I'll keep scouring the Internet - I'm sure one will pop up sooner or later.

UPDATE:
    I broke out my Note 3 armband today - not sure why I didn't attempt it before - but it seems to work good for the time being until one that legitimately fits the One (M8) comes out.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...0-20&m1k=vb_ac

There's a little wiggle room and the band isn't as tight as it is when the Note 3 is in, but as long as you have headphones in, there's nothing to worry about. I tried it out and everything work fine today.
    Current Phone: T-Mobile LG G3
    Tablet: Microsoft Surface Pro 3
    Thanked by 2:

Default Re: Armband for HTC One (M8)

I tries my band Thats made for the s4/ LG g2 phones of that nature. Works good. Please update when u find a band made for the m8
    Thanked by:

In your opinion, would an HTC One M8 outfitted with an Otterbox Defender Series Case fit in the Note 3 Armband? I'm tired of having to uncase/recase my M8 just to use it on runs. Thanks in advance!

I found a arm band on amazon for the M8 I just wanted to let yall know lol it fits with the otterbox on also I haven't personally tried it, i'm going to order one and let you guys know how it goes, I'll be doing some boxing and weight lifting with it on.

Amazon.com: Armband Exercise Workout Case with Key holder for HTC One M8: Cell Phones & Accessories
    Thanked by 2:

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts

Please let us know. Im on the hunt for an armband as well (for jogging), can't find a decent one for the m8.

Quote Originally Posted by son goku View Post
    I found a arm band on amazon for the M8 I just wanted to let yall know lol it fits with the otterbox on also I haven't personally tried it, i'm going to order one and let you guys know how it goes, I'll be doing some boxing and weight lifting with it on.

Amazon.com: Armband Exercise Workout Case with Key holder for HTC One M8: Cell Phones & Accessories
    Please let us know. I'd love to have something like this myself.

Global Posts
    126 Global Posts

I got this one. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00A5U...0-20&m1k=vb_ac a bit big for my slim case but works just fine.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

I have been using this for the past 2 weeks:

Amazon.com: Shocksock Reflective Sports Armband with Dual Arm-Size Slots Custom Made for HTC One (M8) 2014 (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories

Mind you, it only would fit a slim case and I only use the zagg body protector. I use it when I bike as well as run and this gets the job done. I highly recommend it to anyone.