1st off I have a scratch next to the T on the back... Soon as I took it out of the wrapper I saw it.... Since then I've noticed I other ding that looks like it's been made with something tiny like a pin.... It's been in the case that it comes with straight away.... I'm worried that in 6-12 month it will look really shabby... Anyone else in the same boat?
- 04-07-2014, 06:20 PM #2
- 04-07-2014, 07:04 PM #3
I've been here years just haven't changed my phone in a while, xda too. Posted more there tbh. I can't see how it was a recently used device... It came sealed.... It's getting exchanged Friday.... Not sure how you do it here.... ID upload a PIC of each to show you what I mean
- 04-07-2014, 07:23 PM #5
- 902 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I wouldn't assume it's been used. Mine had a pin-head sized flaw in the clear coat that smoothed out with a little handling. now, I don't even remember where it was. There's a vid when someone goes to down on the M8 w/ keys and a knife and such and it's extremely tough. So, I have no worries about durability.
- By Aditya Vipradas in forum HTC One XReplies: 21Last Post: 08-13-2015, 07:11 AM
- By sliver108 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 24Last Post: 04-16-2014, 10:19 AM
- By paulofdune in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 04-07-2014, 08:24 AM
- By SactoKingsFan in forum LG G FlexReplies: 0Last Post: 03-15-2014, 04:36 PM
- By razr maxximus in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 02-07-2014, 02:16 PM