- 5 Posts
MHL to HDMI Cable
I bought an MHL to HDMI cable (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...cUvbUpU3579742), but it doesn't seem to work. Is there anything special you have to do or should plugging it in just work? I did plug the USB into a power adapter (not just a USB port) and I don't even get a charging indicator. I'm guessing I have a bad cable, but I've never used one before so I wasn't sure.
- 04-14-2014, 07:20 PM #2
- 5 Posts
Re: MHL to HDMI Cable
It turns out if I connect the USB to the wall first before connecting the phone it starts charging. Then if I plug it into HDMI it works (mirrors the screen). Is that normal?
Performance significantly drops off with HDMI. Playing games is in slow-motion though. Kind of a let down though the cable was cheap so no real loss.
- 04-15-2014, 04:09 PM #4
- By Floridadomer in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 12Last Post: 04-15-2014, 05:36 PM
- By WildCatBBN3 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 15Last Post: 04-15-2014, 02:02 PM
- By WildCatBBN3 in forum AT&TReplies: 4Last Post: 04-15-2014, 01:59 PM
- By gjaramillo39 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 7Last Post: 04-14-2014, 09:04 PM
- By Floridadomer in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2Replies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2014, 06:54 PM