Previous HTC One was outsold four times over by Galaxy S4

Status
Not open for further replies.

o2k

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
It's basically someone rubbing in the fact that Samsung will outsell HTC once again and waiting for everyone's reaction. That is why these threads get out of control. We end up defending our phone and the instigator wins.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Yep, according to the definition of the unspeakable word "t..l" in wiki, this thread fits right in.
But this forum seems to only have the rule for posts but not for threads (i.e. you're not allow make a post to t...l a thread, however, starting a thread to t...l the forum is fine).

o2k

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
In my book, I'm not sure, it depends on the user, from my perspective, I like a bigger screen, so I would give the gs4 preference, but I like iOS and wasn't impressed by the gs4 because it wasn't much better than the gs3

Sent from my Apple iPad Air using Tapatalk

I wouldn't want GS4 either. For a flagship from the biggest Android brand to be so laggy, who the hell would make the choice. But there are people who don't know Android doesn't mean Samsung. If memory serves me right, HTC made the 1st Nexus phone.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
You tell me. Obviously you won't get the M8 and you just admitted you aren't getting the S5. Not sure why you lurk around honestly.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

One could say the same thing in regards to your interest in this topic, yet you and others seem to want to make this a 100 post thread,lmao

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't want GS4 either. For a flagship from the biggest Android brand to be so laggy, who the hell would make the choice. But there are people who don't know Android doesn't mean Samsung. If memory serves me right, HTC made the 1st Nexus phone.

I don't think anyone thinks that way, but they sure seem to like their additions to android

o2k

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
I don't think anyone thinks that way, but they sure seem to like their additions to android

Sure not everyone, just a lot.

And this is what (GS4) made Android a laughingstock to iPhone users. It's like, what? that's biggest name Android flagship and it's so laggy?! Android is no good.
No wonder (most) iphone users still complied with that low specs on 5s.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Sure not everyone, just a lot.

And this is what made Android a laughingstock to iPhone users. It's like, what? that's biggest name Android flagship and it's so laggy?! Android is no good.
No wonder (most) iphone users still complied with that low specs on 5s.

IOS doesn't need the highest specs in the world to support its OS. I have an iPod touch. From around 2011 that runs ios 6. Something, that's lag free and never slows down, but my nexus 7 2012 is fairly slow at times that it ticks me off

Can't compare both OS in certain respects

Also, I'm sure there are plenty of lag free alternatives to samsung for those who consider their devices to be laggy. People just don't care for them enough

o2k

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
IOS doesn't need the highest specs in the world to support its OS. I have an iPod touch. From around 2011 that runs ios 6. Something, that's lag free and never slows down, but my nexus 7 2012 is fairly slow at times that it ticks me off

Can't compare both OS in certain respects

Also, I'm sure there are plenty of lag free alternatives to samsung for those who consider their devices to be laggy. People just don't care for them enough

Yeah, sure. (and you do think android is not as good as iOS's performance as iOS only needs lower specs to achieve it)
But remember GS4 out sold every other Android flagships by a lot. And people like you still thinks it's the best android. So, yes, GS4 made Android a laughingstock to iPhone users.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Lately we've had a rash of problems within the M8/S5 forums as expected with any new flagship(s) release. We always prepare to handle obvious baiting & trolling, personal insults and poor forum etiquette that takes place during these times.

First and most important is following the Community Rules & Guidelines.

Keep in mind we follow a common approach to addressing situations.

• Posts are reported by a member ( Entire Mod team & Admin is notified by email )
  • Initial situation is addressed either via PM, in thread warning or non point warning infraction issued.
  • If above fails, ignored or met with resistance then based per situation an infraction is issued.
  • As outlined ? in thread complaints/rants ? about Mod team and/or received infractions is frowned upon and often derails a thread that otherwise could have been productive.
To sum things up we don?t ban a member based on one single post as some would like you to believe. Again, refer to the rules linked above and it explains how things are done.

As moderators we are volunteers that enjoy this as you do. We are not paid, were not directed to push any particular device or OEM and despite as some would think were not ? biased ? , ? forum police/officers ? or heavy handed in general. We discuss everything as a team, make our decisions as a team and assure you no secrets or personal vendetta?s take place.

Always keep in mind you can contact the Moderator Team Leader (Paul627g) via PM or directly reach out to our Community Manager, James Falconer at james@mobilenations.com

On a better note... we have just recently revived our old ? Phone Wars ? section of the forums. This is a place where we encourage those who like to discuss or debate will visit and take part in. Our attempt is to allow the carrier/device specific areas of the forums to continue with the normal general discussions and questions and have the more heated and interesting conversations move over to the Phone Wars areas where its more appropriately catered to heated and passionate discussions & debates.

If interested the link below gives a little introduction to the Phone Wars section. Looking forward to seeing you there.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/phone-wars/383023-phone-wars-discussion-please-read.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member