Do some speaker cover holes appear to be clogged on your phones?

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
That's how they are. Only the left side of the top and bottom speakers are...well...speakers. So its not an issue.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

raichur0xx0rz

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Some of the speaker hold appear to be clogged (not from my doing)....may be glue ect?

Anyone else with the same issue?

I don't think they're "clogged", per se, but I think they wanted to keep that design, and the "clean" area at the top is the LED, with the three at the bottom being the main microphone. And the left half are the speakers.

At least, that's what I think haha.

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
That's how they are. Only the left side of the top and bottom speakers are...well...speakers. So its not an issue.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
^This. There's been numerous threads and, no worries, it's not an issue. The whole grille is not a speaker as speakers aren't shaped like that.

cmilviper

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Well, I'll be damn......It would seem that HTC would just leave all of the holes black and empty for a cleaner look....so it does not look like a woman's make-up or lotion is clogging the phone...lol....Thank guys.

B0WIE

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
Well, I'll be damn......It would seem that HTC would just leave all of the holes black and empty for a cleaner look....so it does not look like a woman's make-up or lotion is clogging the phone...lol....Thank guys.
I know what you're saying, but that would invite dirt and moisture.