Persistent notification bar

abbzys24

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
So I cleared the Internet's data and the problem still persists. Definitely a bug between those apps.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

That is the stock browser, not chrome.

Yeah that's a problem I want to get solved, it's pretty annoying with the constant notification bar there.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

mchockeyvette27

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
Yeah that's a problem I want to get solved, it's pretty annoying with the constant notification bar there.

Yeah that is. I'll keep looking into it. And it doesn't look like there's a way to submit a bug report either through the app.

aramos87

Nov 15, 2013
Visit site
I also use the full screen mode in the stock browser, and when playing music (stock music app) it does the same thing. Could be a bug with the way the stock browser handles persistent notifications during full screen mode.

Edit: just added persistent notification icon on Gsam battery monitor, and opened the browser, and the full screen mode worked fine. Probably just a bug with the stock music app.

Posted via Android Central App

abbzys24

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
I also use the full screen mode in the stock browser, and when playing music (stock music app) it does the same thing. Could be a bug with the way the stock browser handles persistent notifications during full screen mode.

Posted via Android Central App

That's exactly what I was thinking. The stock browser sees it as a persistent notification so it continues to display the transparent notification bar.

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Noticed this bug too. Definitely a problem with stock music app. Spotify and Google play music doesn't make status bar appear in browser, just stock music app.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress