At&t Power Saving Mode Coming this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

woowdy

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Hope it will. I am traveling a lot and it will help me keeping it on all the Tims. The battery life is amazing in this beast but still the extreme power saving mode will be a good add to it

Posted via Android Central App

Lilshaq65

May 27, 2013
Visit site
It's supposed to have a few fixes also and other stuff little stuff but the main part of the update is the Extreme power saving mode.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

jd914

Banned
Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
I'll never use it but it would be cool if this update comes with some other good stuff.

I'm on AT&T and have a developer edition and I got the update a few weeks ago. While it's a nice feature to have, I haven't used it yet and that's because the great battery life on the M8. I don't see myself using it but you never know.

Lilshaq65

May 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm on AT&T and have a developer edition and I got the update a few weeks ago. While it's a nice feature to have, I haven't used it yet and that's because the great battery life on the M8. I don't see myself using it but you never know.

What else did the update do? What kind of fixes did it do and all do you know?

Lilshaq65

May 27, 2013
Visit site
Mine is unlocked using on T-Mobile I haven't gotten the update is that why? Will I have to go to Att to get the update?

Status
Not open for further replies.