Picked up Red One today.

stkorn97

May 11, 2010
Visit site
After having my DNA since launch. Figured I'd pick up something new. Wanted to see the red in person before buying and turned out to love it. Really nice looking color. So far I'm loving it, feels like my DNA but smoother and some extra bells and whistles. Included 2 pics, nothing too fancy.

Posted via Android Central App

Attachments

• 36.jpg
    36.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

raymaane

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
It's beautiful. I'm so jealous of all of you with colored M8s. Well, every color other than Gun Metal gray.

Enjoy your device!

stkorn97

May 11, 2010
Visit site
I was tempted to get the Gunmetal one up until the Red leaked, thats when I decided to wait it out to make sure it was coming to Verizon. Once it was official I just had to go see it for a few seconds and I was sold. Regardless of color, this phone is just awesome looking.

jtc303

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
It's beautiful. I'm so jealous of all of you with colored M8s. Well, every color other than Gun Metal gray.

Enjoy your device!

Really? Maybe Im plain but I think the gunmetal is the best looking

[JTC ONE m8]

stkorn97

May 11, 2010
Visit site
Really? Maybe Im plain but I think the gunmetal is the best looking

[JTC ONE m8]

Yeah, Gunmetal is my 2nd choice for sure. I really liked it, but Ive had so many black or dark colored phones lately, figured a little color wouldnt hurt. It will likely end up with some sort of case on it eventually regardless, so sadly it will kinda negate the color anyways.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer