Unlocked Verizon M8 on T-Mobile won't send texts

LeeMB

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
I've looked everywhere. If anyone has any help, I'd really appreciate it.

I have an unlocked Verizon HTC One M8. It has a few little issues that come and go, but the only really annoying issue is that I can't send texts. I can receive texts, I can make and receive calls, I can search the web, I just can't send texts. I've setup my phone in every configuration I've been told, tried every whacky idea that has been thrown at me.

T-Mobile.. in all of their internet searching tech department suck were of no real help. They basically said it's the phone. Which is probably true. I'm calling HTC tomorrow for info as well. But if anyone here has an ideas, I'd love to hear them.

Thanks!

LeeMB

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I was using stock messaging app. I ended up using the thunderbolt LTE app and switching my network to a GSM/UMTS network. I now get H instead of 4G and can send texts. I still can't send MMS texts. I've tried every APN setting I've been shown and I still can't get it to do send MMS.

joy tolentino

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
Im having the exact same issue with my phone. I just bought an unlocked Verizon M8 about an hour ago...everything works fine except I can't use text messaging. It gives an error reading...Can you help?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87