Samsung A32 phone blocking texts

CJ Mac

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
After doing a lot of research on Android Central and elsewhere, I purchased a refurbished Samsung A32 for my husband last year. Seems to be working fine except for one thing: he can't send or receive texts from the people he would most like to send and receive texts from. I just tried right now, and the message comes up "########### unable to receive message - Message Blocking is active."

I have checked his phone as best I know how to see if message blocking is activated, but no, he has not blocked any callers/texters. He DOES receive spam messages and messages from businesses, just pretty much none of his friends and family.

Can anyone advise?

Thanks!

CJ Mac

Aug 25, 2016
Visit site
Thanks B Diddy! Finally got my husband to chat with T-Mobile and they found that there was a block on the phone. Worked instantly after that. This guy has had this phone 6 months and wouldn't do anything until I told him, "The guy who uses Crow for his avatar says you need to contact T-Mobile." ;-) I'm trying to get him to learn to do stuff like that for himself in case I die, but it's not looking good.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Thanks B Diddy! Finally got my husband to chat with T-Mobile and they found that there was a block on the phone. Worked instantly after that. This guy has had this phone 6 months and wouldn't do anything until I told him, "The guy who uses Crow for his avatar says you need to contact T-Mobile." ;-) I'm trying to get him to learn to do stuff like that for himself in case I die, but it's not looking good.

LOL, glad you got it figured out! Trust in CROOOOOOOOOW!:cool:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe