Is the HTC One M8 BT Compatible with the 2013 Nissan Maxima?

Smply_Rcklss

May 21, 2014
Visit site
I'm considering getting this car, does anyone own one & would the M8 br compatible to use as Bluetooth. I wanna be able to make calls thru the radio or sync my phone to play music. I asked the sales man & he wasn't sure. I know I can buy a Bluetooth radio but I'd rather avoid spending any extra $.

Tapatalk'n On The M8 ☕🐸

mfreeland

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm considering getting this car, does anyone own one & would the M8 br compatible to use as Bluetooth. I wanna be able to make calls thru the radio or sync my phone to play music. I asked the sales man & he wasn't sure. I know I can buy a Bluetooth radio but I'd rather avoid spending any extra $.

Tapatalk'n On The M8 ☕??????

If the car has a bluetooth entertainment system that is capable of making and receiving calls via bluetooth, the M8 will work. The salesman should know the answer to that question. The M8 is a state of the art bluetooth device and should dock with any car bluetooth system.

mfreeland

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site

Tapatalk'n On The M8 ☕🐸

If the car has a bluetooth entertainment system that is capable of making and receiving calls via bluetooth, the M8 will work. The salesman should know the answer to that question. The M8 is a state of the art bluetooth device and should dock with any car bluetooth system.

jtc303

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
I have both, the answer is yes...but make sure to specify that you need audio streaming...some models only have phone capabilities, not music streaming. Personally I prefer to use a high quality cable to connect to the entertainment center because I feel the audio quality is better.

[JTC One M8]

Last edited:

Smply_Rcklss

May 21, 2014
Visit site
I have both, the answer is yes...but make sure to specify that you need audio streaming...some models only have phone capabilities, not music streaming. Personally I prefer to use a high quality cable to connect to the entertainment center because I feel the audio quality is better.

[JTC One M8]
Okay, I'm a do that. W the cable are u talking about a aux cord ?

Tapatalk'n On The M8 ☕🐸

jtc303

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Okay, I'm a do that. W the cable are u talking about a aux cord ?

Tapatalk'n On The M8 ☕🐸

No the max doesn't have an aux port but rather an audio/video input like on your tv... So you need a cable like this..
ymu5ame4.jpg

It connects inside the center console...this isn't the one I use but I will respond tomorrow with the brand I use if you want, it's really good..Although I'm sure this JL audio cable is probably just as good... This is of course assuming you're getting a model with the Bose system... Models with the standard stereo have aux inputs I think

[JTC One M8]

Smply_Rcklss

May 21, 2014
Visit site
No the max doesn't have an aux port but rather an audio/video input like on your tv... So you need a cable like this..
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/18/ymu5ame4.jpg
It connects inside the center console...this isn't the one I use but I will respond tomorrow with the brand I use if you want, it's really good..Although I'm sure this JL audio cable is probably just as good... This is of course assuming you're getting a model with the Bose system... Models with the standard stereo have aux inputs I think

[JTC One M8]

I'm very unfamiliar w the max. I called my local dealership & we discussed everything over the phone. If u can that'll be greatly appreciated.

Tapatalk'n On The M8 ☕🐸

jtc303

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm very unfamiliar w the max. I called my local dealership & we discussed everything over the phone. If u can that'll be greatly appreciated.

Tapatalk'n On The M8 ☕🐸

No problem..don't forget - you have ALL THE POWER.. If the guy doesn't give you what you want, walk away. If he really wants to make the sale he'll make it happen. Good luck... I'll get you that brand in a bit

[JTC One M8]