Greenish Camera tint

Malteasers1

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone have a fix for this without rooting? Any settings I should change? EV at -0.5, ISO at 200, Saturation at 0.The camera is actually a lot better that i was expecting, but the tint gets to me.

mfreeland

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone have a fix for this without rooting? Any settings I should change? EV at -0.5, ISO at 200, Saturation at 0.The camera is actually a lot better that i was expecting, but the tint gets to me.
I tried your settings and in my living room in medium light, the 200 Iso was too high. 100 was more natural. adjusting the white balance had an effect on the blue green tint. I use the auto mode for most shots, tapping on the section of the screen to help adjust the exposure and get good results without any tint. I may adjust the ISO sometimes when in low light situation, or when I'm dealling with stage lights in concert situations.

anon(9072051)

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Greenish?! I'll see your "greenish" and raise you multiple oversaturated way-yellow pictures.

I took several low-light shots last night in my apartment, the fluorescent bulbs in my kitchen ceiling being the only light source, and each shot I took on Auto came out undeniably yellow and oversaturated to boot. The images were crisp and clear, but each one looked like it had been taken with a deep yellow filter attached to the lens.

I managed to tone down both the yellow and the saturation using manual settings (which I saved, I hope), but the results with the camera's default settings were downright disturbing. I just hope I get better results in natural light (or figure out what it is that I'm doing wrong).