Used M8?

david61983

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
Would you recommend buying a used M8 off eBay? I see them going for around $230 but worry about the battery dying. Need it to last at least 1 yr.

TechGod2014

May 27, 2014
Visit site
I bought mine from best buy on sale for 300. It's contract free so I bought the AT&T version and had them SIM unlock it. Took a day thru their website. Now I'm using it on T-Mobile's network. It comes with one year of their their protection plan and 2 years of 100 GB of Google drive storage. Best deal around.

TechGod2014

May 27, 2014
Visit site
It was a deal of the day sale. So right now it's back to the regular price. But I would bet it will be back on sale again within the next two weeks. I check best buy everyday, if it goes back on sale again I will post it here so that you guys know.

Ed Briggs

May 14, 2013
Visit site
I'd go with swappable and not eBay. I got screwed on eBay last season phone I bought. Stolen, bad imei

I've probably done 200+ transactions on ebay, and the couple times I had a problem, ebay had made it right by refunding me. They have a satisfaction guarantee. And I've bought 5 phones off ebay with no issues. I'm sure problems do happen from time to time, but overall my experience on ebay has been good. Don't paint a picture that ebay is sketchy. It's not. They take it very seriously, and won't tolerate bad sellers.

Btw, it's swappa, not swappable. And I've found swappa to be overpriced for the most part. I'd trust ebay before swappa. At least I have a guarantee with ebay.