HELP - Bricked my HTC One (Sprint) - Advanced

redsoxfanatic76

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
I'm not even sure where to begin. I've been flashing Rom's on multiple devices for a few years now, and have never had an issue until yesterday. I was running the latest stock 3.04.652.2 (sprint) but was rooted and used a few rooted apps. Everything was fine, but then I decided it was time to try a few new roms as I was getting tired of this one. I flashed CM11, and tried to put 4.4 on there.

I should mention that I was using TWRP for everything, except when I tried to load CM11, it said I needed to use the clockword mod recovery, so I did, and didnt' have any issues. It loaded without a hiccup. I didn't fell in love with this rom, so I tried to flash another. I had thought I successfully made a backup and stored it on my computer, but somehow, it didn't save correctly, and is useless.

I got to the point where I downloaded two Roms on the phone. I was going to try one more, Skydragon 4.0, and then a stock version of the Sprint HTC one zip. While trying to flash the skydragon, it went into the correct mode and began the series of questions prior to the flash, and then, about halfway through, there was an error message about syms issue? I can't remember what the exact wording was. I googled around, and was told that if I wiped the kalvic drive, it would solve the issue. I accidentally wiped everything.

So here I am. Stuck on the bootload screen. I've got a white background...it looks like I'm in recovery, however, there is nothing to recover. I can't even factory reset, because there is nothing on here. It won't load anything. I've tried following every Youtube video, and read through every forum I can find. Nothing works. I've tried downloading every stock rom I can find from Sprint, but I can't get any of the zip drives to open to get to the .image file. So here is what I'm working with...

Tampered
Unlocked
M7_WLS PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-1.33.0000
RADIO - 1.00.20.274.0202
OpenDSPv26.120.16:30:08:-1
eMMC-boot
May 8 2013,16:30:08:-01

Fastboot (which I can change to fastboot usb)

Bootloader
Reboot
Reboot bootloader
Power Down

When I try to connect the usb to the phone, nothing happens, it sounds like it recognizes it, but then get an error message stating that the USB is not recognized. None of the other options do me any good. Reboot, power down, etc ,all take me right back to this screen. I've got all of the developer sdk tools and was going to try to manually put them back on, but can't even do any of it because I can't get the ROM to work.

Do I have any options? Or, am I better at this point to just drop it in the toilet, and shell out the money for the insurance claim to get a phone? I thought about taking it to the Sprint store down the street, and just asking for a Christmas miracle, but I"m not sure how much trouble it will get me in...

Please help! I can't go through Christmas without a phone.

John

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Make sure you have the rom you want downloaded. Place the rom into your platform-tools folder inside the sdk and rename the rom to something simple like "rom". Open a cmd prompt from the platform-tools folder. with the phone in recovery go to advance then sideload and start sideload. in the cmd prompt type " adb sideload rom.zip" you should see a percentage as it is transfering the rom. Here is a link to help you out

[HOW TO] ADB Sideload/Push if you Wipe Internal Storage And have no ROM to Flash - xda-developers

sonat11

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
Have almost the same problem....
Help!!!! Please. .. I have a Sprint HTC One and looks like its bricked, my son trying to unlock and root it . Seems everything is ok until after installing the latest TWRP and rebooted. Tried to do a backup and it failed (not enough space). He did tried different ways but it will not budge, so he just swipe and reboot under the TWRP. Now it is stuck on "HTC qietly brilliant". He can go back to the bootloader where you can relock/unlock etc. He even used SDK to reflash etc. and same thing no go.
Cell @ JB 4.3 Software updated to 3.05.651.2 Sense 5.0.
Tampered
Relocked
M7_WLS PVT SHIP S-ON RH
HBOOT-1.55.0000
RADIO - 1.00.20.1108
OpenDSP-v32.120.274.0909
OS-3.05.651.6
eMMC-boot 2048mb
Jan 3 2014,13:35.0
Fastboot (which I can change to fastboot usb)
Bootloader
Reboot
Reboot bootloader
Power Down

Can go back to SDK and can reflash, unlock again but when rebooted back to same "htc quielt brilliant:. I don't to buy another phone so please help me to it it back to work,, Thank you.

sonat11

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
Followed your instruction, after running the RUU.exe and click on "next" nothing happen for hours. Any other suggestions. Thanks

sonat11

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
Just try again and make sure you check all the boxes, and the bootloader needs to locked
Tried several times and everytime after "I accept the terms..." and click next.. No go at all for hours. I have verified that the bootloader is "relocked". Please any other way to resurrect it. Thanks.

sonat11

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
After hours figuring out what's wrong with the RUU not working after marking the "I accept ......" and click next nothing happen at all for hours. I decided to borrow my wife's laptop and installed the HTC drivers. loaded the RUU you linked to and HTC to bootloader and fastboot usb. You know what it works and went to all the process of installing everything and thank you very much for you to encourage me to try again. Before that I have a desktop and a laptop that I did try and no go at all, both including wife is on Win 7 64bit. Guess I have to much junk in my system. At any rate i'm up and running. Thank you very much. Pls PM me would like to donate for your help. AGAIN THANK YOU!!!!

Mar 21, 2014
Visit site
Hey could you help me with my phone because i have the exact same problem but when i connect the usb. it is not recognized i don't know what to do to make it be recognized.

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
yes ive put it into fastboot mode but just keeps saying device is unrecognized
If you have HTC Sync installed un-install it and reboot your PC. Rebooting the PC is another idea if you havnt tried that already. Try a different cable and a different usb port. Are you wanting to RUU? And do you have a rom on the phone you can boot into?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo