Looking for a few features.. Kinda new at this

acimag

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Hi new to the forums in the last week I have rooted flashed a kernel bricked it, ruu it reflashed rooted and customized with xposed. Very happy but coming from a galaxy s3 world I really like to have the HTC logo be the wake button.

Also can I make the volume button be a wakeup button. One or the other would be great. They put the power button in a dumb place.

Do u guys know any kernel I can flash to increase battery.

I am new but learn quickly lol

Posted via the Android Central App

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Hi new to the forums in the last week I have rooted flashed a kernel bricked it, ruu it reflashed rooted and customized with xposed. Very happy but coming from a galaxy s3 world I really like to have the HTC logo be the wake button.

Also can I make the volume button be a wakeup button. One or the other would be great. They put the power button in a dumb place.

Do u guys know any kernel I can flash to increase battery.

I am new but learn quickly lol

Posted via the Android Central App
What carrier are you on and what rom? You need to flash a kernel compatible with your model

acimag

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
What carrier are you on and what rom? You need to flash a kernel compatible with your model

i am on sprint . htc m7

id like a kernal that also increases battery life as well. idk how the whole kernal thing works. i just know last time i tried my phone kept rebooting lol.