New One S - volume issues?

sids666

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Hi - just swapped to Android from iphone and got the One S mainly due to the build quality, just didn't fancy a plastic phone after my iphone. Had the One S for a week now and very impressed, I like Android (much more configurable than iphone) and I like the phone itself although have just a couple of reservations. My work is outside most of the time in a very noisy environment (airport) and the ringer volume and vibration levels are simply too low for me to pick up on (much lower than iphone and that was worse than my old nokia). Is there any way to boost the volume, I'm assuming that I cant do anything about the very low vibration level.

Thanks

mychunkeemonkee519

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I too have the One S as well and what I do far as the volume issue i just make sure whatever ringtone i use for a contact i try and make sure that I choose a ringtone that is loud enough so if I happen to be in a noisy environment i can still hear my phone ring and as far as the vibration level on the phone i would try and maybe look for an app that would allow you to up your volumes best of luck

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Android Central Forums

Ryandroid86

May 1, 2012
Visit site
welcome to the android community. I hope you continue to enjoy your phone. but some bad news... I dont think you can change the volume. make sure in settings > sound > pocket mode is on... that is the loudest it will go if its in your pocket. There might be an app but I have never checked... but Im almost positive there is nothing that can enhance your hardware.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89