64GB microSD card - I can't see all of the mp3 folders

Pickngrin

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm running a rooted, stock One V. I just bought a Sandisk 64GB class 10 microSD card (and verified that it is full capacity). I copied my mp3 library to the card, which fills it up. No matter which media player I use (Jet Audio basic, Media Plus, Android Music, etc., I cannot see or access all of folders (artists/albums). I can see them, however, if I open ES File Explorer. I've rebooted the phone multiple times, unmounted and remounted the SD card, and can't figure this out. I reformatted the card and started anew, with the same results.
Any ideas?

Thanks

Pickngrin

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. It never occurred to me that there might be a limit on max. capacity. I was hoping to have all of my music on the device...oh well.

Pickngrin

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. I hadn't considered that as a viable option, but I will. Do you have any specific suggestions for a cloud-based service to use for music?

Pickngrin

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Are there instructions online for how to configure a music player app to access cloud storage, or do you have to manually download your music from the cloud to the microSD card? This might sound like a stupid question, but I haven't used cloud storage for phone-based stuff before.

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
All I do it run the Box app browse to the music I have stored there tap it and the popup lets me select which of the players I have installed to use.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87