- 61 Posts
how to "activate" the SD card quicker after boot?
It takes several minutes for the SD card to be recognized after boot up.. Thanks to being dropped a few times.
I actually have to screw with it a bit, trying to get Google Music to recognize music on the card. After which Amazon mp3, Gallery, and other apps stop telling me there is no SD card.
- 12-28-2013, 09:27 AM #2
Re: how to "activate" the SD card quicker after boot?
As far as I know, there is no way to do this. You are most likely correct that the slow loading of the card, and the misreads are due to dropping the device.
Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
Community Guidelines and also here
- By TBolt in forum ChromebooksReplies: 2Last Post: 04-04-2014, 03:33 AM
- By zqz51911 in forum Moto GReplies: 6Last Post: 12-28-2013, 07:13 PM
- By barth2 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 22Last Post: 12-27-2013, 01:33 PM
- By DayThyme in forum Moto XReplies: 12Last Post: 12-24-2013, 02:34 AM
- By tomatosouplabs in forum Moto XReplies: 4Last Post: 12-23-2013, 12:30 PM