- 61 Posts
how to "activate" the SD card quicker after boot?
It takes several minutes for the SD card to be recognized after boot up.. Thanks to being dropped a few times.
I actually have to screw with it a bit, trying to get Google Music to recognize music on the card. After which Amazon mp3, Gallery, and other apps stop telling me there is no SD card.
- 12-28-2013, 09:27 AM #2
Re: how to "activate" the SD card quicker after boot?
As far as I know, there is no way to do this. You are most likely correct that the slow loading of the card, and the misreads are due to dropping the device.'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By zqz51911 in forum Moto GReplies: 6Last Post: 12-28-2013, 07:13 PM
- By barth2 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 22Last Post: 12-27-2013, 01:33 PM
- By DayThyme in forum Moto XReplies: 12Last Post: 12-24-2013, 02:34 AM
- By tomatosouplabs in forum Moto XReplies: 4Last Post: 12-23-2013, 12:30 PM
- By TBolt in forum ChromebooksReplies: 0Last Post: 12-23-2013, 11:25 AM