AT&T Order Status Thread

AZbear

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Holy thats a lot of money they told me an early upgrade would cost me an extra 156 dollars to 250 i tol them to go to hell ill just wait till january when im supposed to up grade

Yes it is. My only other option was to add a new line and pay $10 a month for 24 months ($240 total) for something I am not using.

JAN9494

May 4, 2012
Visit site
I do believe that UPS does deliever on Saturday, so there is the possibility it could show up then, it's just that Saturday cost more if I am not mistaken.

I would keep checking the status and maybe it will actually show up tororrow or saturday. I will be sending good vibes bud. :)

Haha yeah I'm keeping my hopes up! Thanks!

cyanogen-man

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Yes it is. My only other option was to add a new line and pay $10 a month for 24 months ($240 total) for something I am not using.

I would have to take out a pay day loan for that holy crap its amazing its great but it aint worth the extra bones i got the inspire because i couldn't deal with the sony x10 any more and radio shack had it on sell for 30 bucks in july i didnt ask any questions i jumped on it now im rooted running cyanogen but i want to run unbuntu on it as well but with out a dual core its redundant and the storage turns me off i have a 16 gig memory card i baught it 2 months ago i got 3 gigs im gonna save some money and get a 32 ill probobly have it filled with so many hacks and roms ill fill it up by january im an agressive power user im looking into the port rom from the one v being it has the sense 4.0 lite and basically the same chip set but seriously you payed about 500 total? Thats an entire pay check and im scratching by with 1 k a month so i cant see spending the extra coin

GarlsOne

May 22, 2010
Visit site
There was another member here who is in the same situation as you, ordered really early and phone won't arrive until 5/7. That sucks.

I would contact AT&T and at least try to get a discount of some sort.

That would be me. I am pretty livid over this whole fiasco. At&t customer service has been polite but completely useless. UPS customer service was simply rude. I have been promised I will be compensated for this inconvience and my upgrade fee waved. But that does not get me my phone when promised.

My local corp store where I ordered it says I can pick one up Sunday and return to them the UPS one whenever they get around to delivering it if I want. And they will lower the cost to $150. I think I will take them up on the offer if they actually get the phone in stock. They were not positive they would. :mad:

zocasio

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I got mine yesterday, it came with the micro sim. But for some reason I can't activate it thru the instruction they send in the box.

terrrrrible

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Mine is at least in state now, don't think it'll come in the morning delivery. That'll be fine, it'll save my productivity at work today.

Lizzy-Pooh

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know if they ship them with a signature required? Mine will be here today and I'm not sure if I'll beat the UPS guy to my house. I'll be pretty upset if I don't get it!

newbey123

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
That would be me. I am pretty livid over this whole fiasco. At&t customer service has been polite but completely useless. UPS customer service was simply rude. I have been promised I will be compensated for this inconvience and my upgrade fee waved. But that does not get me my phone when promised.

My local corp store where I ordered it says I can pick one up Sunday and return to them the UPS one whenever they get around to delivering it if I want. And they will lower the cost to $150. I think I will take them up on the offer if they actually get the phone in stock. They were not positive they would. :mad:

At lease the corp store is willling to help you out. If your phone doesn't show up today or tomorrow, I would take the corp store up on their offer, they might even reserve one for you. You would even get to save $50. Yeah, it sucks, but soon enough the X will be in all our hands.

Let us know how it works out bud.

terrrrrible

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if they ship them with a signature required? Mine will be here today and I'm not sure if I'll beat the UPS guy to my house. I'll be pretty upset if I don't get it!

Because it's an electronic, I would think maybe, but it also might depend on your neighborhood. UPS always varies on what they leave and what they don't. It'd be nice if somewhere on the tracking info they'd make a note if a signature was going to be required or not.

I just tried to get an answer from UPS about the drop-off, and they said it's "under the driver discretion to leave a package without a signature."

Last edited:

dsdxp

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site

I don't believe they are signature required... I've ordered phones from them in the past and they've always left them on my porch.

AhlamO

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Mine was out for delivery as of 1:34 am! Been harrasing the store to call me as the phone comes in. I do not thik there will be much productivity at work today :D

New York, NY, United States 05/04/2012 1:34 A.M. Out For Delivery
New York, NY, United States 05/03/2012 11:03 P.M. Arrival Scan
Newark, NJ, United States 05/03/2012 10:36 P.M. Departure Scan
05/03/2012 8:04 P.M. Arrival Scan
DFW Airport, TX, United States 05/03/2012 3:17 P.M. Departure Scan
DFW Airport, TX, United States 05/02/2012 8:56 P.M. Origin Scan
United States 05/02/2012 9:36 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

prissysox

Trusted Member
Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
If you sign up for MyUPS you can set up each individual delivery with permission to leave on your property. It is free and very easy. You will just need your tracking number.