Feels great having a 4 month old device that's better than the iPhone 5

kygator13

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Agreed sir. Love my phone, especially since LTE just dropped in my area.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Um... Nothing is faked on there. That is the test results as I ran them. No ps skills required.

Guess your point is kinda moot isn't it?

Sent from my thumbs with no brain censorship

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/09/14/jenebeqa.jpgNo they really do not, benchmarks can be rigged to get any result you really want. I could make my SGS III show up slower than an eris

Yes, all the major review sites are all lying in a massive conspiracy and coordinate to get the same scores. The OEMs are all deceiving you as well. All the new smart phones are actually single cores, clocking no more 500Mhz. Stop being a tinfoil hat.

Sent from my One X using Android Central Forums

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
I expect marginal performance increase, but dramatic battery life improvement. Maybe 6 to 8 additional hours.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Yes, all the major review sites are all lying in a massive conspiracy and coordinate to get the same scores. The OEMs are all deceiving you as well. All the new smart phones are actually single cores, clocking no more 500Mhz. Stop being a tinfoil hat.

Not sure wtf you are talking about? Those kinds of test are different, they are in a controlled environment.

A post by a random forum person with off the chart benchmarks are the ones I am talking about

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
are there any phones on verizon that have that feature? i don't think there are.

ALL of Verizon's other LTE phones can connect to the CDMA network, for calls, and the LTE network, for data, simultaneously.
This has been standard since the Thunderbolt first came out in 2011.

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Not sure wtf you are talking about? Those kinds of test are different, they are in a controlled environment.

A post by a random forum person with off the chart benchmarks are the ones I am talking about

Except his benchmarks match others.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Except he is comparing his device, with whatever rom and tweaks are on it, to who knows what the sgs3 scores are from.

It lacks the controlled environment I spoke of.

If it was stock to stock it would matter

Last edited:

stevovr

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
probably my post your refering to. international one x stock rom unrooted and the sg3 score is antutu's benchmark score. this was done after the update to 4.0.4 and sense 4.1. and the best part is there are a whole lot more with higher scores than mine. have a nice day

phonegeek

May 8, 2012
Visit site
It's funny I am ready for something new. I am getting a little board with my rooted and unlocked HOX and was thinking it was time for something new, I may opt for the X+ or the Opt G but certainly wouldn't go with i5 which is a device that is inferior to the device I am using now...

MG

stevovr

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
Except he is comparing his device, with whatever rom and tweaks are on it, to who knows what the sgs3 scores are from.

It lacks the controlled environment I spoke of.

If it was stock to stock it would matter

here's quadrant same phone i believe they gave the sg3 5289. best part is it's only numbers. just like the guys on the evo forums talk about who's got the most horsepower. more to life than numbers its how you drive them. here's me at Spa Francorchamps and the Nurburgring:Dthe update to 4.0.4 and 4.1 really improved the phone

Attachments

• 2012-09-11 18.59.49.jpg
    2012-09-11 18.59.49.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 41
  • DSC_30501.jpg
    DSC_30501.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 41
  • DSC_0603.jpg
    DSC_0603.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 41

furygoalbrtis39

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I like how Samsungs new ad points that out with their GSIII

eta7a4u6.jpg

Sent from my Speak and Spell

adamtalife

May 28, 2012
Visit site
It's funny I am ready for something new. I am getting a little board with my rooted and unlocked HOX and was thinking it was time for something new, I may opt for the X+ or the Opt G but certainly wouldn't go with i5 which is a device that is inferior to the device I am using now...

MG

Already?? Haha Damn I'm feeling that I can stick with this phone for my 2 year contract. But then again its only been a little over 4 months. I still love this phone.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo