Case recommendations!

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

I've been struggling for a while now to find a case for my One X. It seems that my dear phone has been obscurity by the S3, and coming across some good cases has been a chore. Any cases that you guys recommend? I don't want a bulky case like an Otterbox, but rather something slim. Thanks to all in advance! :D

EDIT: Okay, not complete obscurity, but you get my idea. :D

Sent from my HTC One X

Last edited:

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
Obscurity?

Nah. Just look at all the case styles in the Android Central store. You will find better prices elsewhere but the selection is very good.

I have the seidio, the one with the kickstand, which I find I don't use all that much. Too bulky and hard to get out of my pocket.

Just ordered the barely there case for around the house.

It's not a problem finding cases, it's a problem choosing from the hundreds available.

I also go without a case quite a bit. Just because the phone is so gorgeous. I'm pretty careful with my devices, an had a Nexus One for years with no case.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

adamtalife

May 28, 2012
Visit site
I know you said you don't want an otterbox, but I'm using the otterbox commuter case in black. It doesn't add a bad amount of bulk and it protects it pretty well. Found it on Amazon for $20.

It's worth going to the AT&T store and asking one of the sales reps if you can try the case on your phone.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Pdj79

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
I know you said you don't want an otterbox, but I'm using the otterbox commuter case in black. It doesn't add a bad amount of bulk and it protects it pretty well. Found it on Amazon for $20.

It's worth going to the AT&T store and asking one of the sales reps if you can try the case on your phone.

I second the Commuter. I didn't want a ridiculous amount of bulk and the silicon sleeve/plastic case combo really ups the protection. It's been knocked out of my hand onto the asphalt and it took it like a champ.

kygator13

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
+1 for the otterbox commuter. No bulk, great protection, and easy in/out of my pocket.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana