For some reason I can talk to people using my speakerphone, but when I use the regular phone they cant hear me. also soundhound wont pic up anything. I was wondering what replacement part do I need to get this fixed? I recently cracked my screen and had it replaced. I think the repair guy messed up my phone because the volume rocker also dosent work he said the flex cable was messed up for the volume rocker.
So my question is where is the mic located? is this the part I should buy "original att htc one x" - Shopping.com
- 10-20-2012, 01:42 AM #2
Re: Mic issues
what im wondering is does the speakerphone and regular phone use the same mic? or are they different? and where can I order a replacement. my speakerphone seems to work fine but not my regular, I though it was odd and am wondering if they are different mics.
- 10-20-2012, 09:04 PM #4
Re: Mic issues
Had the same problem with my vivid. I got a warranty exchange, but it was still doing it. I talked my local store into letting me get the one x. Try going there and they may just swap it out for you.
Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums
- 10-21-2012, 10:54 PM #5
- By xyzlene in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 02-28-2012, 05:49 AM
- By jtwildman1 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 02-15-2012, 08:14 AM
- By Terrigno in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 40Last Post: 02-09-2012, 09:15 AM
- By cceller in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 2Last Post: 08-08-2011, 09:30 AM
- By dkh7m in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 0Last Post: 02-16-2011, 10:10 AM