Mic issues

romy134

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
For some reason I can talk to people using my speakerphone, but when I use the regular phone they cant hear me. also soundhound wont pic up anything. I was wondering what replacement part do I need to get this fixed? I recently cracked my screen and had it replaced. I think the repair guy messed up my phone because the volume rocker also dosent work he said the flex cable was messed up for the volume rocker.

So my question is where is the mic located? is this the part I should buy "original att htc one x" - Shopping.com

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
What kind of repair guydo you have? Sound like warranty work is need ed unless you want to do it yourself

romy134

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
what im wondering is does the speakerphone and regular phone use the same mic? or are they different? and where can I order a replacement. my speakerphone seems to work fine but not my regular, I though it was odd and am wondering if they are different mics.

kygator13

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Had the same problem with my vivid. I got a warranty exchange, but it was still doing it. I talked my local store into letting me get the one x. Try going there and they may just swap it out for you.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

icebike

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
Reboot the phone.
If that doesn't work take it back for replacement.

Sent from my A700 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87