Low battery notification sound - HOX

hockpuck

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I'm not finding a sound notification within the settings of the phone when the battery is low. Am I overlooking it or do I need to get an app for that?
If I need an app, can anyone suggest a good one? I've looked at some but there's no mention about sound notification when the battery is low.
Thanks

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm not finding a sound notification within the settings of the phone when the battery is low. Am I overlooking it or do I need to get an app for that?
If I need an app, can anyone suggest a good one? I've looked at some but there's no mention about sound notification when the battery is low.
Thanks

Mine pops up on the screen when getting low. Makes a beep sound. And the led notification light blinks red. Maybe your not letting the battery get low enough.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

hockpuck

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. I was in and out of the room. I came back and it was off. I tried to boot but it had the flashing red light. I charged it and all was fine. I was wondering if you could maybe set the alert to go off at maybe 20% battery life left, so I could charge it before it went completely dead? But I can't find how to do that on the phone. That's why I thought of maybe using an app? But I can't find one that says it can do that.

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. I was in and out of the room. I came back and it was off. I tried to boot but it had the flashing red light. I charged it and all was fine. I was wondering if you could maybe set the alert to go off at maybe 20% battery life left, so I could charge it before it went completely dead? But I can't find how to do that on the phone. That's why I thought of maybe using an app? But I can't find one that says it can do that.

I'll have to look further into that. But would be good.

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
You can try downloading a secondary battery app. It'll tell you how much better life you have in increments of 1%. Rather than just the battery indicator on the top of the notification bar.

MangoPowah

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site

Mine has a sound go off at 15 and 9%.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

robthesixthree

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site

Yup battery widget allows you to set it to your liking. Search the play store :thumbup:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana