- 2 Posts
Phone Music Through Car's Bluetooth?
I'm pretty tech-savvy, but Bluetooth seems to have completely passed me by. Particularly when it comes to cars.
So I have a HTC One X. I've just got a new car which has Bluetooth so that calls automatically come through the car's speakers.
What I want, is for my the music on my phone to come out of the car speakers (via Bluetooth). But I'm stuck as to how to make this happen!
When the phone and the car are paired and I play music, the music just comes out the phone.
The car has no "aux in" plug.
Any help is very gratefully received!
- 07-06-2013, 04:18 PM #2
- 144 Posts
Re: Phone Music Through Car's Bluetooth?
If the radio's BlueTooth connection does not support A2DP, you may be out of luck. BlueTooth is a standard in constant evolution, and there have been a few revisions with added functionality since it's inception. Typically, car dealership personnel are very knowledgeable about their car radios' capabilities. I suggest you get help from someone next time you go in for service.
- By cmmccaig in forum Incredible 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 01-26-2015, 11:59 AM
- By Redbird1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-07-2013, 12:24 AM
- By edmilz in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2013, 02:39 PM
- By badabing4 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 5Last Post: 07-06-2013, 02:12 PM
- By maegen117 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2013, 01:17 PM