Border of the screen not responding to touch - Can I move the home screen button elsewhere

rvsw

Apr 24, 2014
Visit site
The bottom part of the screen (in portrait) mode is not responding to touch. Is there a way to move the home screen buttons elsewhere. I can change the orientation to landscape but some applications don't work well. So wondering if there is a way to continue using the portrait orientation but just move the buttons.
Another way is to perhaps reduce the overall screen size so that the part that is not responsive is no longer seen as part of hardware on which the android OS needs to display

Any suggestions useful
Thanks

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
The bottom part of the screen (in portrait) mode is not responding to touch. Is there a way to move the home screen buttons elsewhere. I can change the orientation to landscape but some applications don't work well. So wondering if there is a way to continue using the portrait orientation but just move the buttons.
Another way is to perhaps reduce the overall screen size so that the part that is not responsive is no longer seen as part of hardware on which the android OS needs to display

Any suggestions useful
Thanks
I found a floating menu that may work for you - https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...?id=com.boatmob.floating.touch&token=LFEVxb9W

Did you find anything worth using?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rabruslik